Other places to find me:
SRGRL has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
BBW newly Single
Met a guy on here, we had great chemistry and I loved him for 3 years. This weekend he let his parents break us up when I tried to have a private conversation with him. His parents didn't want me in their house because they interfeared when I asked if we could finish our argument privately. I could not tell him in front of them that my father told me he is dying. My mom had died within months of us dating. I didn't know how to tell him that we might be going through all of that again. After I went outside, he told me had been looking at rings and wanted me to live with him. I asked him where as I couldn't live there with his parents, they didn't want me inside. He said he didn't know. He walked in the house and they wouldn't let him back out. So I'm alone just in time for the holidays. My grad school roommate wants me to find a new place to live because it was ok when I was in a relationship and never around. She was hoping I'd move out when we got engaged. No engagement and she wants the place to herself. I'm batting a 1000. I would like to find someone genuine that means what he says, that can care for a woman, and isn't afraid to fight for whatever he believes in. Kinda feeling lost and need to find a new place, and maybe just someone who understands when it rains it pours. I'm honest and that's what got me in trouble with his parents I guess. I just couldn't have him neglecting me any more. I just needed to talk and a hug. Instead he fell asleep before 9pm without a hug, a kiss, or a word. I'm kinda lost at the moment and just really needed love. I loved unconditionally...Now I don't know what to do...and being the holidays and our anniversary time makes it more cruel. He couldn't be bothered to wish me well for the holidays, didn't care to hear that another family member died and dad is probably next. I went from being "loved" for 3 years, giving my all, to receiving the silent treatment I guess because mommy and daddy said so?
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- board games, internet, television, movies, travel, computers, music, video games, cooking & recipes, painting, wine tasting, coupon clipping, writing, dancing, photography, fleamarkets, puzzles and brain teasers, baking, history, shopping
- Body Type
- fat and proud
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- light brown
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - definitely want them though, no - maybe with the right person
- Education Level
- currently in college, Bachelor's Degree, graduate school, college grad
- Do you smoke?
- no - will not date a smoker
- Do you drink?
- Socially, I am
- shy at first, but warm up quickly, a couch potato, side kick, anti-social, better in small groups, comic relief, home body, loner
- Food Related
- Candy is a Food Group, Right?, Spicy, Carnivore, Sushi, Chinese, Chocoholic, Comfort, Italian, Candiholic, Japanese
- loner, nerd, professional, fun loving, romantic, geek, total slacker, intellectual, introvert, liberal
- Religious Views
- Catholic, Not Religious, but Spiritual
- never, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink), straight edge
- I'm looking for
- friends only, mr. right, penpal, relationship, romance, conversation, soulmate, dating, the yin to my yang, travel companion
- My Sign
- aquarius : jan. 20-feb. 18
- Hair Style
- long hair
- Fitness & Sports
- Friends Only ; Looking to Date ; Marriage Minded ; Online Chat ; Online Relationship Only ; Seeking LTR
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Do they smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though, no - will not date a smoker
- Do they drink?
- no, socially, teetotaller
- never, prescription only
SRGRL's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for SRGRL*
Favorites / Friends for SRGRL
Last forum posts of SRGRL on Passions Network
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for SRGRL
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Passions Network Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for SRGRL
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Passions Network video game Library
Passions Network: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members