Other places to find me:
CALYORK50 has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
No gifts yet
Tea for two or three
I want to establish a very strong, lovely and loving relationship with a woman that has a lot of the same interests and sensibilities. I am a 65 year old retired postal worker from Columbus, Ohio. This is a city I was born and raised and for the most part enjoy very well as far as cities are concerned. My preference is country living and I do have a rustic treat in Kentucky that I go to from time to time. I am an artist, mostly representational painting and charcoal and pastels. Winslow Homer, Edward Hopper, George Bellows are influences as well as a lot of other people, places myand things. The though of polyamory has long been a thought and a fascinating idea with me, even way back in my 20's when there was no word in the English vocabulary for such arraignment as far as I know. In those days, the 70's. Times change, people stay the same. I want to find a beautiful, lively, fun and wonderful women to have a good connection with first and formost. I am not the jealous type. The main thing is I need a connection on three fronts, the P.I.E. as it were, physically, intellectually, and emotionally, which would include spirituality. I am a little bit nervous but very excited about the prospect of connection with someone I can share this somewhat sensitive side of my psychological make up which has been tamped down. My exterior is a lot more buttoned down and conservative than my inner life. I was married only once, for five years, in my 30's, no children. The idea of getting married again is a sweet romantic one.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- painting, puzzles and brain teasers, reading, television, acting, bible study, board games, gardening, history, movies, music, nature
- My Sign
- taurus : april 20-may 20
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Hobbies & Interests
- acting, writing, wine tasting, television, sewing, sculpting, reading, puzzles and brain teasers, photography, painting, nature, music, movies, internet, horseback riding, history, gardening, fleamarkets, board games, bible study, baking
- Their Body Type
- average, fit, slender, slim
- Bi-curious, Straight, Bisexual
- Their Ethnicity
- single, polyamorous
- Do they smoke?
- Do they drink?
- beer, wine, teetotaller, socially
- They currently live
- in a van down by the river
- Socially, they are
- home body, flirt
- Political Views
- not interested in politics, independent, conservative
- conservative, fashionista, coffeeholic, artistic, flirt, frugal, fun loving, hipster, intellectual, lover, nerd, romantic, thrifty, tree hugger
- Religious Views
- prescription only, does coffee count?
- They are looking for
- romance, relationship, fun, dating, conversation
- Cats, Dogs, Fish, Horses
- Cisgender Female, Female
- Bluegrass, Karaoke, Jazz-Fusion, Celtic, Motown, Alternative Rock, Jazz, Chamber, Choir, Opera, Pop, R and B, Gospel, Reggae, Relaxation and Meditation, Rock, Ska, Soul, Folk, Country, Classical
- Mother Tongue (INDIA)
CALYORK50's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for CALYORK50*
Favorites / Friends for CALYORK50
Last forum posts of CALYORK50 on Passions Network
No forum posts yet
Current Favorite Books for CALYORK50
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Passions Network Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for CALYORK50
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Passions Network video game Library
Passions Network: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
FIND Other Singles In